08-11-2019 09:38 AM
Hi; my printer telling me there is a problem with the cartridges that I have received from HP. Remove and reinstall, I’ve followed the advice from the website, can’t get hold of anyone at HP. Please, does anyone know how to help?
08-13-2019 03:58 PM
Thank you for joining the HP Community
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer without the cartridge.
(1) Remove the cartridge.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on put the cartridges back in.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
If the issue persists, refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-envy-photo-6200-all-in-one-printer-series/9073045/model/1731... for Cartridge error.
Try to use a different cartridge and check if it works.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee