Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Change of region - US to Canada


I've moved from the US to Canada and I've been trying to change my region (on the billing and shipping section) but it won't allow me to.


Should I create a Canadian account and cancel my US one? Or how do I do this?


Thank you!

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,194 6,181 451 493
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Change of region - US to Canada

@avhas, Welcome to HP Support Community!


You will have to first cancel your Instant Ink enrollment on the printer. Refer to the document HP Instant Ink - Cancelling Your HP Instant Ink Service for help.


And then you can re-enroll with new details.


If you are facing any difficulties, go to HP Instant Ink Support, click the link to change your location if necessary, and then select a support contact option (options differ by country/region).


Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 


Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation