1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Claim code issue(DeskJet2600)

DeskJet2600
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi.

My printer is second hand and was connected to an old account from the previous owner. So now Im trying to get a new claim code and register this to my own ink account.

I'm facing the situation that the 'Congratulations' page only has an ePrint address (not a printer claim code) and I found the righ t solution on Q&A page:

<Print the printer information page by pressing the Information button and locate the printer's IP address on the printed page. Enter the printer's IP address in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove web services and re-enable them. A page with the title "Congratulations" is printed with the printer claim code.">

I have done as the instruction said but am quite confused about the step "Enter the printer's IP address in a web browser and navigate to the "Web Services" section of the web page. Remove web services and re-enable them."

I entered the IP address in my browser and then don't know the next step.Can you please explain more particular about this process?Thank you so much!!

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
26,119 25,845 4,618 10,109
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Claim code issue(DeskJet2600)

Hi,

If you have removed web services as instructed, this is the claim code.

You should only use the part till the @hpeprint.com as the claim code, not the full HP ePrint address.

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation