Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-08-2022 07:50 AM - last edited on 08-08-2022 01:22 PM by Ric_ob
I can't print the page for the code to claim my printer. So I tried to do it by resetting everything so it would auto claim and enrolling in instant ink, but the enrollment won't go through. I have 2 brand new ink cartridge that I can't use because they're instant ink. How can I print the claim page another way?
08-17-2022 03:16 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I'd like to help!
If the printed page titled "Congratulations" only lists an email address, then your printer is already claimed to an HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected).
Turn web services off and on to resolve the issue -
On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button at the same time to print the network configuration report
- Take down the printer's IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP.
- Click the Settings tab. In the Security section, click Administrator Settings.
- uncheck Webscan from EWS, and click Apply
- And go back and enable it.
- A new page should print with a claim code
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee