12-09-2019 03:03 AM
I’ve tried previously and again today to sign up for ink, it gets me to where I need a code, but when the page prints it’s in spanish
12-11-2019 08:58 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printer's claim code.
Is there an eprint.com email address on the printed page? If yes, the first part of the email (before the eprint.com) is the claim code.
If there's no email address, please try these steps to enable the Web-Services -
1) From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.
2) Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.
3) In a supported web browser on your computer or a mobile device, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
4) Click the Web Services tab.
6) If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates
7) When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
To know more, please refer to step#1 "Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display" from this document.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee