Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Customer service  is terrible.

Received an email from HP explaining I may have been sent faulty ink cartridges. Replacement cartridges would be sent  and to contact them if they are not received by a certain date. So date comes and goes and I try to contact them finally I have to open a case number to be able to talk with anyone. The person I talk with says he will arrange to send the two required cartridges.

Okay all is well, then I notice they are sending all four as a normal shipment (not yet received.) So am I to replace all four or just the two that may have issues. A few weeks later I received this email.

"THIS NOTIFICATION HAS BEEN SENT AUTOMATICALLY. DO NOT REPLY.
We have been unable to contact you at the agreed upon time, or on several subsequent attempts.  Please send us an e-mail or you may contact us via our usual phone number."

There was never an agreed upon time as I thought the issue was resolved and no attempts were made to contact me that I know of. I can not find any email that I can use to reply and it would be great to know a contact number that can be used that does not require first using the virtual support which then provides a case number to be able to speak to someone. 

Here is how you improve your support. Supply the email address and or phone number in your reply that can be used to follow up on issues. Making it as difficult and time consuming as your support system does I am sure cuts down on your support requests but creates a lot of unhappy clients. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

"Please send us an e-mail or you may contact us via our usual phone number." 

Does  anyone know the email address to contact Instant Ink support? Or what HP calls their usual phone number? 

HP Recommended

Hi @Comanco,

I'd like to help!

You can replace only the defective ink cartridges.

You can find the HP Instant Ink contact details on the website.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.