Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-20-2023 10:23 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you would like to delete your HP account. Please follow the steps below:
- Scroll to the very bottom of the HP account page (home page) and click the privacy statement link highlighted in red below.
- Scoll down the privacy statement page to section 10. titled "Contacting us & How To Make a Complaint"
- Then click the following link HP Privacy Office
- After clicking the above link you will be brought to the privacy feedback form below.
- Complete the form and highlight the option to delete the account.
If you are not able to login or if you do not remember your registered email address, I've sent you a private message with further instructions to resolve this issue.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the
“Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!