12-07-2019 03:06 AM
My Printer says "error printing page" on anything I'm trying to print from my Windows Computer except it prints test pages correctly and it scans everything correctly from and to my Windows computer. All the Wi-Fi connections between the printer and Windows computer are also correct. It also prints correctly anything from my Macbook but doesn't want to print from Windows Computer I always worked perfectly and ther last couple of weeks it just does not want to work anymore and I have spend hours trying to figure this out by reading etc, and came up with no solutions.
12-10-2019 05:26 PM
@Quintus8008, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run the program. It will automatically diagnose and fix any printing issues.
For more information, go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor
I recommend you delete the driver and root level and retry, follow the steps below:
1) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features
2) Select your HP Printer
3) Select Uninstall
4) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers
5) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose ‘Delete’ or ‘Remove Device’
6) Open up the run command with the “Windows key + R” key combo.
7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe”
😎 Click on the “Drivers” tab
9) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom
10) Select Ok
11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows
12) Close Devices and Printers.
Now, download and install the full-featured software from here.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee