Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scal
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn't get promo code

Hi, I bought a new Envy 5055 that I installed about 9 days ago. It came with a card for two months instant ink free trial however no promotional code given. Can you help please? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,638 22,595 1,898 3,017
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Didn't get promo code

@Scal Greetings from the HP Community!

Here's all you need to know:

If you’re signing up for Instant Ink with a new printer, you may be eligible for a free trial of HP Instant Ink. To claim your trial, you must enroll within 7 days of setting up your printer.

Print as many pages as you want during the trial period, up to the promotion maximum. You can print up to the page maximum without any extra charges, no matter which plan you selected. Once you know how many pages you print per month, you can change your plan at any time. If you change your plan during the free trial, you will not be charged.

After you enroll your printer with the HP Instant Ink service, you can sign in to your account to see if a promotion, free month, or other special offer was applied.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. Free months applied to your account and the date that billing starts are displayed in the My Account section. Click the "See FREE months details" link for more information.

Free months in the My Account section

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation