Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-02-2022 01:50 AM - last edited on 09-02-2022 06:32 AM by MarcusC
I canceled my enrollment in ink plan something then I want it back but it doesn't let me. So I can never buy ink here after cancel my plan? I'm confused. I changed my mind and wanted to start a new ink plan tho.
09-03-2022 01:05 PM - edited 09-03-2022 01:08 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink re-enrollment. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
You can login into your instant ink account page and at the right side of the page you should have re-enroll option. Click it to enroll back to the program.
- If you canceled your HP Instant Ink service but changed your mind, you have until the end of the current billing cycle to stop the cancellation. Check the status of your cancellation, and then click the button to keep the enrollment. If the button to keep the enrollment is not available, you can re-enroll the printer.
- Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.
- Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.
- Evaluate the printer Status.
- If a Cancellation in Progress message displays in the My Account section, click Keep Enrollment and then follow the on-screen prompts to stop the cancellation.
- If a Not Enrolled message displays, or if the account page for the printer does not display, the cancellation has been completed. Follow the steps in Enrolling in HP Instant Ink to re-enroll your printer.
- Also, if you have issues registering in instant ink. Please share instant ink details in a private message, so I can check the records and help you in registering with instant ink.
Instant ink Email Address
Instant Ink Account Number
Refer to this article to know more information about enrolling in HP instant ink.
Also, refer to this article to know more about instant ink.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee