09-02-2019 08:32 AM
My printer has stopped printing. Each time I try to print the error message says I must contact hpinstaink. I am unable to reach anyone. I have replaced the ink cartridges to full ones and I restored my printer to factory, that didn’t work. When I plug in my serial number the only thing I see is the warranty expired. I’m not sure how that stops me from printing. Can someone assist. I really need to print for work and the kids for school.
09-04-2019 11:19 AM
1) From the printer control panel display, touch ( ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2) Touch Remove Web Services.
3) Reboot the printer.
4) Enable Web Services.
alternatively, you can try the steps below-
1) In a supported web browser on your computer, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
2) Click the Web Services tab, and then click Remove Web Services in the Web Services Settings section.
3) Click Remove Web Services.
4) Click Yes to remove Web Services from your printer.
5) Then enable the web services.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee