Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-15-2022 06:55 PM - last edited on 06-16-2022 07:53 AM by Ric_ob
I just installed a new printer today. The flyer in the box says I get2 free months of HP instant ink. However, registration page says one month. I was not prompted to sign
up for HP instant ink during setup either. Help!
06-16-2022 07:54 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community!
Admin and Mods are here to guide the customer to get the best experience from the Community.
To help volunteers that reply to posts in the Community, please provide more details about your issue. Here are some recommendations of information that can help volunteers to better understand and provide support to your question:
- Exact model of your printer / Desktop/ notebook (if you need help, click here for information on how to find your model number model).
- Operating system (including revisions made with service packs, 32-bit or 64-bit, etc.)
- Connection method - USB, physical LAN, or wireless?
- Error messages - on the printer display and/or computer, any patterns for flashing lights.
- Any system changes before the problem starts (Example: Operating System Update, Software installation);
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Our job as HP moderators is to monitor all traffic on the community.
06-17-2022 08:39 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that the instant ink cartridge is not printing, and I am glad to assist you.
To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
Keep me posted.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
07-08-2022 10:07 AM
Good to know that issue is resolved.
Feel free to contact us in the future if you need any assistance.
If this helps, click here and please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee