cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Dartvermaak
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

For sale InstantInk cartridges

HP Recommended
Hp officejet 6830
Other

I changed my printer HP 6830 into an HP 8012.

Now i have several unused cartridges left of my HP6830

- Black XL 934

- Yellow 935 2x

- Magenta 935 2x

- Cyan 935 2x

I have also an HP 6230 but in these printer the instantink cartridges doesn't work.

So i'm selling my Old unused instant ink cartridges...

Is there anybody who can use/want these 935/934 instantink cartridges?

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,910 31,620 5,440 12,743
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Instant Ink Cartridges are provided with the service, these will no longer work once the service has been cancelled and need to be sent back to HP:

HP Instant Ink cartridges do not work after the end of your current billing period, and you are required to return them to HP. To continue printing after your billing cycle ends, make sure you have standard replacement ink cartridges ready to use in your printer.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation