Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 5230

The Printer was bought within the past 6 months.

We linked it up and it worked fine.

It has just been necessary to replenish the ink.

The ink was received timely however the Printer does not now function.

We referred to the Guide.

We utilised Virtual Chat.

We phoned the Helpline and spoke to two Agents at length who did everything within their power to rectify the issue.  (Over one and a half hours on the phone).  We have no issue with either Agent, they were both very professional and knowledgeable.

It was stated that the issue might rectify itself overnight... it did not.

We were given the option that we could independently purchase ink cartridges locally.  This we have done (at a cost of £31).

The HP Instant Ink system appeared to be a great idea however we have tge two cartridges received which appear to be totally useless.

This took over 4 hours in trying to rectify.  The Printer was urgently required to function to print essential paperwork.

I wish this to be logged as a formal Complaint.

I have all specific details from yesterday's communications.

I await contact from UP.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@NR1960, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.