cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Christie2424
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP DeskJet 2600 compatible with Instant Ink?

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet All-In-One-series

I have the HP DeskJet 2600, and when I tried to sign up for Instant Ink, DeskJet 2620 was the earliest option available, even though my printer came with an Instant Ink sticker on it, along with 2 different cards with promo codes on them. Does anyone have this printer and know which model will fit it or just know? Thanks SO much!! I need ink now!!

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,372 12,342 942 1,072
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Christie2424,

I'd like to help!

As the printer is not on the list of eligible printers.

I’d recommend you contact instant ink phone support in your region for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation