Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-04-2022 09:01 PM - last edited on 10-05-2022 08:03 AM by JessikaV
I think someone had the same issue before, but I'll just repeat my issue one more time.
When I try to print, it shows that the file has been printed, but nothing came out. Then the light will shift to yellow with the error sound you will usually hear when there's not enough ink or low in the paper. On the HP smart app it shows the red sign and says "check your account" and followed by another detailed instruction:
A problem has occurred and you will be unable to print until the issue is resolved.
If you have an HP+ printer, make sure to use Original HP cartridges.
Sign in to your HP account on the home screen to check your status.
Supplies are all good, and the ink cartridges are from HP.
I have also gone through all the solutions, and here are some more details.
1. I can neither print nor make copies. The system I am using is Windows 10 (64-bit) and iPhone IOS
2. I have tried to reset the print to default factory settings several times and never worked. Another message popped up and said that the printer is busy the last time I tried to reset the printer.
3. The printer is connected to the internet
4. I have been rebooting the printer several times as well and still doesn't work.
5. All the documents were printed through HP Smart. I have two devices connected to the printer and neither of them works.
6. Sometimes on the HP Smart app it says the printer is ready but gonna be switched to Printer Cannot Print/needs attention right after hitting the print button.
7. (I might be wrong or overthinking) I had this issue right after I received my Instant Ink cancellation confirmation
8. I downloaded the HP San and Print Doctor app as well just trying to fix the issue, but still no luck on that.
9. This is a ENVY 6055e all in one printer and Serial #10718120
I bought the printer just over a year and have been barely printing anything for about 5 months. Not quite sure why this happened.
10-09-2022 11:45 AM - edited 10-09-2022 11:45 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a print quality issue with your HP HP ENVY 6055 Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- Does the copy print out the same way?
- What's the application you are trying to print from?
- Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
While you respond to that, let's print a Print Quality Diagnostic page -Post the Print Quality Diagnostic page here so we can help you further.
You may also refer to this document with steps to fix the " Print Quality Issues" issue applicable to your printer - Print Quality Issues
Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
If the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee