Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-29-2022 08:35 AM - last edited on 08-31-2022 09:07 AM by MarcusC
My HP Envy 4520 was working great. Suddenly, since the last few weeks I can't put it to sleep at the end of the day. During the night the display light glows and on some mornings I find 2 printed pages titled "HP Network Configuration Page". I have an Instant Ink account for 3 years and never had a problem with my account.
I will appreciate it if someone can explain this "ghost" printing, why the printer doesn't sleep and how to correct it. Thanks.
09-01-2022 06:21 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Reset the product
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the printer.
- Turn the printer on. HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Try a firmware update: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_1776648-1643972-16
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee