01-06-2020 08:39 AM
HP ENVY PHOTO 6234 is connected to the internet (green point) and i can send everything from my iPhone and iPad.
But..HP Instant Inkstatus doesn't work: can't find the webservice.
The cartridges most be changed but HP doens't know.
Please help to restore the instant ink connectivity.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-08-2020 12:08 PM - edited 01-08-2020 12:12 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue.
Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet.
Restart the network devices
- Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer/ mobile devices.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
- Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
- Turn on the computer/ mobile devices.
As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.
Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee