Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Desktop 2060 all in one printer

Hello

i received an email supposedly from HP Instant Ink advising me my monthly subscription is going up to £2.99 per month from £1.99 per month.  I have been with HP Instant Ink for 2 years & never use anywhere near the 50 pages per month.  The email doesn’t look right. Can anyone advise further, thank you.  

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

So sad about this - as HP are going to rip us off until we bleed and plead mercy!

Everyone appears to be raking it in at a time when people can ill afford such an eye watering amount of increase! A wapping 30% increase.

And this after I PROMOTED THIS SCHEME TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Now I look foolish. 

Shame on you guys! 

Angry man feeling let down! 

HP Recommended

@Marko1234

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Agreed - £1.99 to £2.99 can't be right. How is that justifiable?!!

HP Recommended

Why are they still advertising at lower rates

HP Recommended

Last November I bought a 9012e requiring instant ink. One of HP sales arguments was cost efficiency.

Now HP sent me a mail announcing to increase price by 33%.

I strongly hope the is a mistake!

HP Recommended

Me too. Rip off.

HP Recommended

Same here - going from £1.99 to £2.99, a 50% increase.  Seems the more expensive tariffs are staying completely flat, so they just want to attack individuals with this price increase, not businesses.  

I for one am not planning to hang around and will switch to a non-subscription service (i.e. my own cartridges).  Shame, because I quite liked this subscription service.

I will be sure to let Which consumer service know, because they are recommending some of these printers.

HP Recommended

@Alex5671

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are having issues with the instant ink subscription, I am glad to assist you.

This might require one on one interaction with the instant ink phone support for further information on this.

Click here to open the instant ink website and select the appropriate country to find the instant ink phone support number.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I also contacted Which as well as the Advertising Standards Authority due to the way new customers are only notified of the price increase after signing up. And the website and app misleadingly still show the old price plans and page limits.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.