2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP instant ink referrals and promo codes

HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in -One printer
iOS

I’m needing help finding referral codes and promo codes. From what I’ve read, it helps all involved. The sharing of them. Thanks for your help

MS420

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,587 22,544 1,891 3,013
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Myasolace420 Here's all you need to know about referrals & promo codes:

Your Refer a friend code is on your instant ink account page.   Log into www.hpinstantink.com and on the first home page you will see this tile below.  This is my account and my refer a friend code, you can just copy the code and send to a friend or when a friend is enrolling have them enter the last 5 letters from the link (capitals do make a difference so type the exact code if you don't use the copy button).

When you refer a friend you will get 1 free month and your friend will get a free month!

RaF.PNG

For details on Promotions and Free Month Offers: click here

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Myasolace420
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Riddle, your the best ! Obviously I’m not much into ask our technology here, I simply don’t have the time to sit and learn!! Thank you for your guidance!! Your a blessing!

💚 Mya

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,587 22,544 1,891 3,013
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Myasolace420 Thank you for the kind words,

I appreciate your that!

And I'm glad I could contribute to identifying and leading you towards the solution.

Thanks for honoring us by accepting our post as the solution, as it helps the community grow.

Take care and have an awesome week ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation