Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-24-2022 02:23 AM - last edited on 05-24-2022 07:22 AM by MarcusC
Hi, my ink was sent to the wrong address and I can't find any way to private message HP or contact an agent. It only says to pay for telephone support. Can you please help me as to how I can send a private message to get this fixed? I'm paying for a service and my printer is without ink because it was sent to the wrong address. Please help!
05-25-2022 07:47 AM
@Ani89, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
I understand that you did not receive replacement ink cartridges from Instant Ink.
Kindly verify the shipping address on the account:
- Sign into your HP Instant Ink account.
- If HP Smart is listed at the top of the menu, click HP Instant Ink in the left menu, and then click Plan Overview > Change Shipping Information > Edit Shipping Information.
- If HP Smart is not listed, click My Account in the left menu, and then click Contact Information > Change Contact Information.
- Make any required changes, and then click Save.
NOTE: Your account can only have one shipping address.
I am sending you a private message with the information required to assist you further which cannot be shared on a public post due to security reasons.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
06-20-2022 10:21 AM - edited 06-20-2022 10:22 AM
If the ink is in transit already, they can't help you. In stead, if you're out of ink, you can prompt a send off to your now fixed adress again by telling the virtual agent that you "need ink". If the package is in transit and not delivered yet, it will most likely go to a post office and you'll get a notification to pick it up since your name is not on the adress anymore.