Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
1 REPLY 1
09-25-2021 08:21 AM
Welcome to theHP Community.
Check the box...If found, (also) Check and read the leaflet included in the box..
Does the information say that
service is required to qualify for the extended Instant Ink Trial?
Generally, the documents and websites do a better job explaining this...
- Wait here for one of our Community agents to find your request and respond. Not always fast - usually works.
- First, if you wish to do so: Activate HP+
- Next, if you wish to do so: Sign up for an Instant Ink subscription (trial period).
Trouble? Contact Instant Ink Support in your Region - Information provided later in this message
Please see the correct and latest information available at the HP+ website
Interpretation of the information at the website...
HP+ and the Extended Instant Ink subscription trial
is related to Instant Ink in the sense that signing up for HP+ provides for an Extended Trial period of the Instant Ink subscription plan,
- What is it?
There are limitations, benefits, responsibilities when you chooseservice.
For example, at this writing, HP+:
- HP+ includes an extended (longer) Warranty on your printer
- Requires that you always use HP genuine ink cartridges in the printer - Again, this is not "Instant Ink" - the requirement is that you use HP branded ink
- The printer must be connected to the Internet to allow monitoring by the HP+ Service
- HP+ service includes Concierge Service - with extra setup help and assistance
“Print Anywhere App” Supported on Select Printers
- Use Print Anywhere
Partial Excerpt:Share your printer: Allow others to send remote print jobs to your Print Anywhere printer. Enable Private Pickup (HP+ printers only) to hold the print job until the person who sent it is near the printer.
If you need help with
ContactHP+ Concierge Help
Open your HP+Printer Homepage > Concierge Help > Click the link in the box
- Trial or Subscription
What is Instant Ink?
Instant Ink is aPrint-by-Page subscription model that provides as much ink as needed for the selected "page" plan.
Which plan? Information is available at the Instant Ink Website for your region.
Is Instant Ink right for you? Depends on your needs and expectations. Read before deciding.
If you have not opened the site for a while, know that the website has been updated..
Clear your browser cache for both hpconnected and instantink
Not your home site? Click theto change to your region.
- Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- Change or cancel anytime link is located in the “tiny print” area at the bottom of the website (USA)
- Enrolled in Instant Ink? >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.
- Contact>> HP Instant Ink Support NOTES: // Hours are as listed at the site.
- The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website – in the “tiny print” area (bottom of the main web page), look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms
“Things that are your printer”
NOTE: Content depends on device type and Operating System
: Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Manuals > User Guides, Product Information (Specifications), more
When the website support page opens, Select (as available) aCategory > Topic > Subtopic
Enter the type and name of your HP device
Thank you for participating in theHP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and useHP devices.
ClickThumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click"Accept as Solution"
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".