cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Aisleen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hi, I bought the wrong type of ink for my printer. I bought 302 when it should have been 304.

HP Recommended

Hi I bought an ink cartridge from Tesco however I bought the wrong type of ink. The type I needed was 304 and I bought 302. This isn't accepted in my printer and I have asked Tesco for an exchange or refund however as the. ink isn't in the original package, they said they couldn't offer me anything. This is an 302xl cartridge so as your aware its pretty expensive. I was wondering if HP could help me with this and offer me an exchange or something. 

Many Thanks, 

Aisleen. 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,557
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aisleen, Welcome to HP Support Community!

No worries, we have your back.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the cartridge exchange.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation