Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-22-2021 02:46 PM - last edited on 11-22-2021 02:54 PM by RodrigoB
I would like to discontinue participating in the instant ink program. The monitoring and changing ofcartridges always screws up my network. Right now I can't use my printer; the printer is preventing it because I replaced an ink cartridge that a message states " the cartridge is not the kind that is for the instant ink program"....which I do not want. I do not want to have the service or be billed monthly for it. Who can I connect with to make this clear and be sure that the monitoring is eliminated and I have a printer that works. ?
[personal info removed]
11-22-2021 03:33 PM
Welcome to the HP Community.
Learn how to cancel your Instant Ink subscription here:
You can also find out how to cancel your subscription by reading the Cancel section in your Terms of Service contract.
You can also try contacting Instant Ink Support.
Links and information below...
Things that are Instant Ink
Instant Ink Support Website
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Watch the video posted on the Website
Click on FAQ
- Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- Change or cancel anytime link is located in the “tiny print” area at the bottom of the website (USA)
Need Help? Contact Support - Options
- Enrolled in Instant Ink? >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.
- Scroll down on the Website to Need some expert advice?
- II Support Portal >> HP Instant Ink Support NOTES: Select Your Region // Hours are as listed at the site.
- The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
How does it work? Contact Options? Details / Plans / Cancel Information
Want to Cancel your Subscription? READ HP Instant Ink - Cancel Your HP Instant Ink Service
READ the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website – in the “tiny print” area (bottom of the main web page), look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms
Examples of the Terms of Service Contract for various regions
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"