Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-17-2022 11:26 AM - last edited on 06-17-2022 12:51 PM by MayS
Have been on phone for an hour trying to cancel deceased father's Instant Ink account. All the other cancellations have been easy - as there is a procedure specific to executors. Dealing with HP has been a nightmare as they are requiring credit card numbers, copier model number etc. and I don't have any of that. He had everything set up on autopay. Does HP have a special number I can call for deceased customers?
06-17-2022 11:48 AM
Welcome to the HP User Community.
I've been in this type of situation - I am sorry for your loss.
I send encouragement your way - being the executor can be a monster task.
I am not aware of a special number for this type of cancellation request.
That said, it can be handled.
I've sent your concern to the moderator team for Review.
Hang in there.
Request for Review – Please Read
I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for a review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site is NOT a good idea.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
06-18-2022 07:29 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.
Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee