cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp instant ink replace enrolled printer

HP Recommended
Office jet pro 8710 and 8610

Good day!

i enrolled  on instant ink last June for my office jet 8710, then last week before I ran out of ink, I received another new ink cartridges which is unused still now.But i decided to change my printer to  officejet 8610 because the 8710 is having a problem with the printhead.

So I went to My hp account and replace the enrolled printer to my new printer 8610 and deleted the old 8710.  Will I be automatically receive a welcome ink kit for 8610?

ps. I received an email on the time I replace my printer stating:

"We noticed that one or more of the cartridges in your HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer are ready to be replaced. Our records show you have replacement Instant Ink cartridges on hand from a previous shipment, so we wanted to check in and see if we can help."

right now, i'm still waiting for the 8610 welcome kit ink to be shipped. On my online account it says " ink not available yet" , and I cannot use 8710 because i removed it from my plan. So I don't have any printer to use right now:(

Just wanted to know, when i'll be able to receive the welcome kit for 8610?since there is no confirmation yet.

Do I have to do Anything else before you send the new welcome kit? 

thank you so much! have a good day!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,452 14,454 1,424 1,657
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Kurat

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation