12-07-2019 06:53 PM
I can not find claim code to order ink for my printer.
12-10-2019 03:01 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the "Claim Code".
Enable the Web-Services using these steps -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services Setup .
3. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.
4. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.
5. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.
Enter only the first part of the HP ePrint address preceding "@hpeprint.com" as the claim code. For example, if your HP ePrint email is "email@example.com", then "abc" is your claim code. Do not enter "@hpeprint.com" into the claim code field.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee