Highlighted
MartyH
Level 3
41 34 4 7
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have 2 printers on my Instant Ink account. How to remove 1 of the printers from the account?

Not applicable
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I have 2 printers on my Instant Ink account. I want to remove one of the printers from the account and keep the other printer on the account. On the "Status" screen, I have selected the printer I want to remove. Under "My Account" I selected "Account Settings" and then "Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription". 

However, the next message said: You are cancelling your service. Your HP Instant Ink service will end on the last day of your current billing cycle".

To me, the message sounds like my total Instant Ink account would be cancelled.

I totally "chickened  out" and stopped my request at the last step: "are you really sure you want to do this?"

I'd appreciate it if someone that has cancelled one printer and kept one can confirm that I had proceeded correctly before I turned coward!

Thank you!

HP Pavilion Vista 32-bit, OfficeJet Pro 6968

1 REPLY 1
MartyH
Level 3
41 34 4 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I have 2 printers on my Instant Ink account. How to remove 1 of the printers from the account?

SOLVED.  I received an email from HP that confirmed I was following the correct path. An HP "account" can contain more than one printer with Instant Ink "service".  After I selected the printer I wanted to remove, all actions then pertained to the specific printer's "service".  I was needlessly concerned that I might have been canceling my overall "account".

HP Pavilion Vista 32-bit, OfficeJet Pro 6968

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation