Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-08-2022 05:35 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you need information on your HP Instant Ink Service. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Review your bill
- View billing charges and print your invoice for any billing period.
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Print and Payment History, then expand the Print and Payment History section.
- Select the desired date, and then click Download for a specific bill, or Download All Invoices.
- There are a few reasons why your HP Instant Ink bill may not be exactly what you expected.
- Your monthly bill is based on the number of pages you print, not the number of shipments you receive.
- You are charged for additional pages if you print more than your plan amount and rollover balance.
- You are billed for additional pages during any trial period or free months.
- If you cancel, you are charged at the end of your final billing cycle. After this final charge, you are not charged again.
- You cannot change your billing date.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee