Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Thanks Powerpet 

I have likewise been trying endlessly to find a person at HP to communicate with, without result.  If you find a route to a real person then please let me know.  HP like the majority of companies are great at singing their own advantages but in reality once they have your money for the purchase they lose interest.  Clearly wanting you to purchase a new printer!

HP Recommended

Good news. I contacted the HP support via whatsapp as suggested on this thread and am getting a new cartridge sent to me. Happy it has finally been resolved but HP do not make it easy to find their details to contact them. 

HP Recommended

I have just received my third badge from HP for responding yipheeee! 

Its a pity though that HP do not respond to me with a solution or an address of a real human being who I can obtain a replacement cartridge for the faulty one

HP Recommended

That sounds hopeful, well done.  Can you please give me the address or method of tracking down Sebastian?

Thanks in anticipation

John

HP Recommended

If you have whatsapp then you can contact them directly. Number is +[edit]

Hope you have some luck.

HP Recommended

HI Johnny 1956, hopefully you picked up the message from KC157, below

If you have whatsapp then you can contact them directly. Number is +[edit]

Cheers Pete

HP Recommended

Hi Johnny, I received my new, replacement, cartridge today and, lo and behold, I put the new  colour cartridge in and everything was, absolutely, fine.  I hope you have had the same success.

Cheers Powepet

HP Recommended

I received and loaded my tri-colour cartridge and it works perfectly, YAY!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.