Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Envy 6032
iOS

49DB7B81-D4E4-461C-AB48-7DF8DFD35B6C.jpeg

F7B735E2-5698-4D2D-A99A-ADE229AC689F.jpeg

CFFF9EC8-DF00-4DF8-A0DE-D3E5C8C7EAC3.jpeg

  

2DF8CFFD-F2BE-4457-86DC-7506118FBAE6.jpeg

1293ABA2-106F-4C94-A043-6431E792AE22.jpeg

  

Hi All,

I have just recently ordered a printer from Amazon. It is the HP Envy 6032. It comes with a 5 month trial and I have set it up through 123.hp.com.

My question is: How do I find out if I have activated the free trial? I signed up within the 7 days etc…

I’ve also had a look online on how to find this and referred back to my account but I don’t think I've done this correctly?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.