Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-03-2022 02:25 PM
My Grandad passed away the other month and I have been given his instant ink printer. I have got it set up and working but the instant ink account is still all linked through him and I do not know any of his details or how I can register it to my account instead?
Can anyone help please!
07-03-2022 02:30 PM
Welcome to the HP User Community.
I am sorry for your loss - Grandads are special people!
You are in the right Community board.
I've sent a bump notice to the moderators.
You can wait here for an agent to find and respond.
Waiting is not always FAST - waiting in this case will work.
Request for Review – Please Read
I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for a review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site is NOT a good idea.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
07-06-2022 05:43 AM
@Robyn31, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
I'm sorry for your loss. I understand you are not able to access the Instant Ink service.
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to resolve this issue.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee