cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
-Bucks-
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Instant Ink Cancelled???

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Photo 6230
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and older

I purchased this HP ENVY Photo 6230 printer a couple of days ago & subscribed to the instant ink program, but the following day when I turned on the printer I got a message saying instant ink cancelled. Your printer is no longer enrolled in HP instant ink!  Can anyone please advise.

A0656A4F-8CFD-403C-A5F1-75C9006DE554.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Coeus
Level 2
24 23 1 1
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Bucks.

first is you might want to check first your instant ink account online to see if the status of your account is online and enrolled.

then if it is, do a hard reset (unplug the power cord while it's on) wait for 10-15 sec then plug it back in.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation