Did you mean: 
JeanetteStrange
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink Cartridge error, Why?

HI I need help. 
I have a HP 4500 series printer. Recently my printer has started to display an error message which states. Cartridge problem - reinstall cartridges. I have bought new cartridges. But is says the same problem.  I have wipe sensors of dust along with other measures suggested online.  Nothing has worked and I cant seem to get anyone from HP instant ink to get back to me about replacing the cartridges. 

I can see a reference to this page https://instantink.hpconnected.com/dk/da/l/ But is says something with a subscription. I do not get it. Why can I use my own Ink? What is wrong?
/Jeanette

Serial no. [edited]

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,657 5,642 417 453
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink Cartridge error, Why?

@JeanetteStrange, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I do not see your printer enrolled in Instant Ink Program. If you have already performed the steps from the document Ink Cartridge Errors and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation