Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-15-2022 04:44 AM - last edited on 10-15-2022 07:10 AM by Ric_ob
Hi! I forgot to pay my monthly Instant Ink subscription and it was cancelled today (15/10). Now I'm trying to change the credit card and pay the subscription. It changes the card but still doesn't work (and there's nothing wrong with the bank account).
If someone could help I would really appreciate it!
10-16-2022 09:00 AM - edited 10-16-2022 09:02 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a billing issue with your HP Instant Ink Account. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
I would suggest you follow the below steps to refresh the Instant Ink Account once and then check.
Let's perform a power drain:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle
Update the printer firmware
- Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your product
- Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
Let's disable web services and re-enable it
--->Touch the wifi icon ((i)) on the printer, and take down the IP address
--->Open a web browser (ex: Safari or Chrome) and type in the printer's IP
---> click on web services and remove web services and re-enable it
If the issue persists, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.
I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee