Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
officejet 4635
Microsoft Windows Vista

When Puerto Rico will be added to the instant print we use US Postal Service, US Dollar, and we are a Ccolony of the United States. whats wrong then its more than logical that we fill all the blanks. we need a solucion to this ASAP 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi @davidjaponte

Unfortunately there are no confirmed plans right now for rollout to PR, however I have checked in with @Donal_M on the Instant Ink team to provide your feedback.

Regards

Ciara

www.hpinstantink.com 

ii.JPG

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Hi,

There are currently no plans to extend the instant ink service  to Puerto Rico, however the list of eligible countires is always being reviewed and updated so keep an eye out in the mdeia and on the instant ink webpage for future upadte.  Sorry I can't be more specific about it.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
HP Recommended

I just received my new HP Printer which I purchased through Amazon and also I purchased the enrollment plan, which is on its way.  NOW, I am just finding out this message from Donal_M !!!!   I hope this was back in July and now the program is running smoothly in Puerto Rico, as well.  

• HP Instant Ink, 1st month Enrollment Card, 100 page plan (T0A48AN) 
    Qty: 1  |   Sold by Amazon.com LLC

Please we have USPS in Puerto Rico as well in any other state.  Would I be able to activate my plan? or this was just a bad advertisement???

HP Recommended

Hi,

PR is not a supported country for HP instant ink.  You will likley be able to enrol but you'll need to do so using an address in a supported country and have your cartridges forwarded to you which isn't ideal.

"

HP Recommended

Do you offer that forward service or do I have to use a third party?

HP Recommended

Hi,

What do you mean by a "forward service"?

"

HP Recommended

They mean if you are going to set up the forward in an elegable country or if they have to call someone up and ask them for this favor. Thanks for this information, it's a shame we can't get InstantInk in Puerto Rico.

HP Recommended

Hello @Ciara_B,

I see that this thread was way back years ago. I would like to know if PR is already included with Instant Ink program? Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Miguel

HP Recommended

No notting yet 3 Yeats ansía waiting 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.