Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp Envy 5010

I enrolled in instant ink on 29/04/2020. My account shows that my welcome kit was shipped that day however there is still no tracking information available and nothing has arrived 10 days later. I have tried to chat to an agent several times this week but every time I receive a message saying the support centre is closed, and I have been unable to find any opening hours anywhere online. 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @purpleistturtle

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hi,

I replied to your private message as requested but have not heard back. Once again, at 15:50pm UK time the support centre is closed with no indication of if or when it will be opened. No ink has yet arrived. 

Thanks 

HP Recommended

I have replied to your private message, please check messages.

HP Recommended

Just so everyone is aware, I called earlier today and was promised the ink had been shipped was on the way and had just been delayed. The response to my private message says the opposite, that there is no ink available, none has been sent and none will be sent for an indefinite period. 

HP Recommended

This is the update we have received, due to COVID-19 there is a delay.

You would have received an email from the instant ink team, please have a check.

Once the situation gets better, the cartridges will be shipped out.

HP Recommended

The only email I have received from the instant ink team is my sign up email. There has been nothing since then.

HP Recommended

Currently, the cartridges cannot be shipped.

I request you wait a couple of days, our team s working on the shipping the cartridges once things getter better.

I appreciate your patience.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.