cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Instant Ink free plan registration

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I just bought my new printer. This comes with an offer of 3 month trial included, but I want to subscribe from the beginning the free plan. I am absoulutely fine with the free plan. Everytime I select free plan and go through the process, at the end it is converted in a payment plan. How can I reject the free 3 month trial and go right away for the free plan ?

I know this is an option I can select only at the beginning.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 17
Level 17
29,385 29,105 5,046 11,505
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

A Free plan is available for select models only, it is not available for an Officejet Pro 9010 printer.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks ShlomiL for the feedback.

Before to buy I checked but there is only a list of printers that can partecipate to the HP Instant ink program, I didn't find any specific limitation to access to one plan or another one. Even reading carefully the terms and general conditions, nothing is said about this, so I am quite disappointed that as usual you get this kind of detail only after the purchase... 

Fortunantly the decision to buy this model was not based only on this.

Paolo

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation