Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 2622

Hi Guys,

I've been paying for instant ink for 2 years now and have only received ink once. My printer says my colour cartridge is low. When I log into my instant ink account it says my printer is not connected. Yet I can still print documents using wifi. Not a clue how to fix this. Any help would be great. Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Bez1984,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

If your HP Deskjet 2622 printer is not connected to Instant Ink, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue.

• Check your Internet connection: Make sure that your printer is connected to a stable and reliable Wi-Fi network. If you're not sure, try restarting your router and connecting your printer to it again.
  • Check your Instant Ink subscription: Make sure that your Instant Ink subscription is active and up to date. You can do this by logging into your Instant Ink account and checking the status of your subscription.
  • Restart your printer: Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source. Wait for a few seconds, then plug it back in and turn it on. This can help reset the printer's connection to Instant Ink.
  • Update your printer firmware: Make sure that your printer has the latest firmware installed. You can check for updates by going to the printer's settings menu and selecting "Updates" or "Firmware Update."
  • Reset the printer's network settings: If none of the above steps work, you can try resetting the printer's network settings. To do this, go to the printer's settings menu and select "Network Settings" or "Wireless Setup Wizard." Follow the prompts to reset the printer's network settings.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.