cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Andy480
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Instant Ink saying my printer is off line

HP Recommended

Instant ink saying it can't connect to my printer because it's  off line which it isn't

4 REPLIES 4
JimP9
1 1 0 1
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem plus also says not connected to instant ink.

Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,563 12,532 966 1,095
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Andy480,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

itsme_Diane
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! I am having the same exact problem with my HP Printer. The screen says that it is not enrolled in Instant Ink, when it has been for more than one year; then the website says my printer is off when it is on. Tried to download software & firmware, but nothing is recognizing or finding my printer.

Hope you can help. Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,563 12,532 966 1,095
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @itsme_Diane

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation