Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Pro 6455 All-in-One Printer

I've continuously tried purchasing instant ink for my HP ENVY Pro 6455 Printer and even though the printer information says US and my account says US, it is still redirecting me to the UK store and I'm unable to enter my actual shipping address because it won't allow me to change the country from United Kingdom to United States. Why can't we just select which store we prefer to use and which country is our shipping location? Why is the site automated to make that decision for us? That's so stupid. I am just trying to get instant ink and I can't. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Empress2,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to assist you.

I see that you have relocated from UK to USA and need help with using your instant ink account.

Instant Ink accounts are linked to the country/region of your HP account.

• To change the country/region for a printer in Instant Ink, add the printer to a different HP account that is in the desired country/region.
  • Cancel the original Instant Ink account to prevent continued billing. Enrolling the printer in a new account does not automatically delete the old account.
  • HP Instant Ink Platinum: The service is only available within the continental United States. If you move out of the service area, your subscription is cancelled and you may be charged an early cancellation fee.

Refer to this video link to Cancel the Instant ink subscription.

Refer to this link to re-enroll in instant ink for the new country once again.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.