cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Instant ink account

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet 3830 Series
iOS

All of a sudden, I can’t access the details of my Instant ink account anymore. I’m logged in but I can’t see the details, as the page always directs me to sign up, as if didn’t have an account. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,895 16,875 1,327 1,335
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BRRSOA, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY MIND UNTIL I CAME OVER TO THE COMMUNITY AND SEE THAT OTHERS ARE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE.  I'M SO SORRY YOU ARE TOO, BUT THANKFUL TO FIND OUT IT'S HAPPENING TO OTHERS.

I'VE HAD AN INSTANT INK PLAN SINCE THEY BEGAN THE SERVICE, BUT NOW WHEN I LOG IN, I HAVE NO PLAN DETAILS AND IT ASKS ME TO CHOOSE AND SIGN UP FOR A PLAN. SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN UPGRADE MY "MISSING" PLAN, I HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR EXTRA PAGES. 

THE FACT THAT THEY ARE A TECH COMPANY AND THEIR WEBSITES ARE RIDICULOUS TO NAVIGATE. i'M SO TIRED WITH ACCEPTING COOKIES ON EVERY PAGE AND WHEN I SWITCH BETWEEN THE HP SITE, BY FOLLOWING THEIR LINK TO INSTANT INK, WHY IN HEAVENS NAME DO I HAVE TO SIGN IN AGAIN?  

THE VIRTUAL AGENT IS A JOKE AND THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE 24/7 TECH SUPPORT BY PHONE IS UNHEARD OF.

I HAVE MIDNIGHT DEADLINES  I HAVE TO MEET AND WHEN I CAN'T PRINT, EVEN THOUGH MY PRINTER IS CONNECTED TO THE WIFI WITH AN EXCELLENT SIGNAL AND I HAVE EVEN PLUGGED A PRINTER CABLE IN AND CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP AND I STILL CAN'T PRINT AND THEN TECH SUPPORT IS NOT OPEN AND NONE OF THEIR WEBSITES EXCUSES FOR ASSISTANCE WORKS IT MAKES ME WANT TO BUY ANOTHER BRAND OF PRINTER, CANCEL MY INVISIBLE INSTANT INK PLAN (BUT DEFINITELY ISN'T INVISIBLE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHDRAWALS) AND NEVER USE HP AGAIN. I HAVE BEEN AN HP CUSTOMER AND CORPORATE BUYER FOR MY COMPANIES FOR DECADES BUT I REFUSE TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR HOURS IN ORDER TO PRINT A PAGE.  

GET IT TOGETHER HP...YOU HAVE A COMMUNITY OF CUSTOMERS WHO YOU OWE SOLUTIONS TO IMMEDIATELY. WHOEVER REPROGRAMMED YOUR WEBSITES, WHOEVER DIDN'T TEST AND FIND ALL OUR GLITCHES AND WHOEVER WAS THE IT DIRECTOR ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED. 

TO ANY HP EMPLOYEE WHO READS THIS, PLEASE REPLY TO MINE AND ALL OTHERS WITH "REAL" SOLUTIONS VS "CANNED" RESPONSES.  YOU HAVE OUR EMAIL, PLEASE USE IT AND ADDRESS THESE ISSUES AND OFFER US SOLUTIONS ASAP.  WE ARE LOSING PATIENCE WITH YOU.  THANK YOU

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,895 16,875 1,327 1,335
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SPIRALXO, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation