Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-01-2022 08:03 AM - last edited on 09-03-2022 09:03 AM by MarcusC
Trying to enroll in instant ink, as part of enrollment it asks for printer code. It advises to press Web Services and Information icons at the same time. Nothing happens, so I can't move forward within the instant ink set-up/enrollment.
09-06-2022 02:31 PM
I'd like to help!
If the printed page titled "Congratulations" only lists an email address, then your printer is already claimed to be an HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected).
Turn web services off and on to resolve the issue:
- On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button at the same time to print the network configuration report
- Take down the printer's IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP.
- Click the Settings tab. In the Security section, click Administrator Settings.
- uncheck Webscan from EWS, and click Apply
- And go back and enable it.
- A new page should print with a claim code
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
I am an HP Employee