Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8620

From program inception I've paid about $93 and received my first shipment today.  What I received would have cost about $66, so I decided to cancel the subscription.  Unfortunately, HP will cause these special Instant Ink cartridges to not work, and indicate that my cancellation will require me to purchase normal cartridges.  Nice.  So $93 for nothing, or I bend to their extortion.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I totally agree

HP Recommended

Hey there! @TonerScammed, @ragen1278,

“Your Instant Ink account page has data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  It also helps you understanding what state your cartridges are in based on HP’s data.  Any issues will be shown with steps to fix.  Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at “instantink.com”.

If there are any charges for additional printing, your credit card is charged. Depending on when you cancel, the charge might appear the following month.

The HP Instant Ink billing cycle begins on the day you insert your first HP Instant Ink cartridges in your enrolled printer. Your credit or debit card is billed 30 days after you insert your first HP Instant Ink cartridges. For example, if you insert HP Instant Ink cartridges on February 5, the billing cycle begins on February 5 and ends on March 4. The first credit or debit card charge is applied on March 5. The billing date cannot be changed, and the monthly fee is charged on the same day each month while you are enrolled.

Make sure you replace all the ink cartridges on the printer to regular ink cartridges. Even if a single instant ink cartridge is installed on the printer your printer might not work.

Replace low, empty or faulty ink cartridges on your printer.

Refer this article to know more information about HP Instant Ink Monthly Charges. Click Here

Refer this article to know more information about instant ink cancellation. Click Here

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.