04-10-2019 12:01 PM - last edited on 07-02-2019 04:00 AM by NitM
My 2 year old HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 is no longer printing from the blue (cyan) cartridges properly (as supplied through the Instant Ink program). Looking for a solution I saw PC World offering a deal on a NEW HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 so purchased it to then find the set up cartridges supplied are NOT being recognsied so I am unbale to complete set-up and use this replacement printer. Please help! Thank you
Solved! Go to Solution.
04-10-2019 01:37 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community
Since this is a brand new printer and you are having problems with the Setup Cartridges, I suggest you contact HP Support for replacement Setup Cartridges
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I Am An HP Employee
04-14-2019 05:12 PM
Telephone UK Printere Support and after running throgh the usual options, including updating the firmare on the new printer the support assistant agreed that it appeared the cartridges were faulty and a new set of 'setup' cartridges have been ordered