Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-31-2022 06:55 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are unable to enroll the printer to instant ink, I am glad to assist you.
Use the HP Smart app to turn on Web Services, and then get the printer code.
- Make sure your printer is connected to the same wireless network as your computer or mobile device.
- On the app home screen, click your printer or Printer Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings or Printer Home Page (EWS).
- Click Web Services, and then confirm that Web Services is enabled.
- If Web Services is enabled: The Summary option displays in the Web Services section. Click Print Info Page.
- If Web Services is not enabled: The Setup option displays in the Web Services section. Tap Setup, follow the on-screen instructions to enable Web Services, and then continue with these steps. An info page prints.
- On the info page, find the Printer Code or Printer Claim Code.
- If the info page only has the printer's email address, remove and then re-enable Web Services. A new information page prints with the Claim Code.
Follow the steps mentioned in this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee