Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DeskJet 4155e All-in-One Printer
Other

Once again I'm out of paper and you would think HP WOULD SEE THIS BECAUSE THEY KEEP TRACK OF YOUR PAGE COUNT! I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO GO OUT AND BUY BRAND NEW PAPER WHEN I PURCHASE IT THROUGH INSTANT INK NOW I NEED ANOTHER SHIPMENT OF PAPER ASAP BECAUSE INSTANT INK IS NOT KEEPING UP ON THAT PART OF THEIR BARGAIN THEIR DEAL THE THING THAT I PAY FOR EVERY MONTH SEE WHEN I'M NOT PAYING AS A CUSTOMER YOU CONTACT ME FOR A NEW PAYMENT METHOD OR FOR ME TO MAKE A PAYMENT.

BUT WHEN I NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU WHERE ARE YOU NOWHERE TO BE FOUND ONCE AGAIN JUST LIKE A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I HAD TO GO OUT AND PURCHASE PAPER FROM WALMART AND STAPLES BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE WERE NOT UP ON THE PAGE COUNT WELL IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN I RAN OUT OF PAPER.... SO AGAIN I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PAY TWICE AND I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PAY YOU FOR MY PAPER ADD-ON AND PAY STAPLES FOR EXTRA PAPER BECAUSE HP DOESN'T SEND IT WHEN THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU PEOPLE? I'LL TELL YOU I'M REALLY TIRED OF IT YOU PEOPLE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP ANYONE IT'S REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD CONSIDERING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HP YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT YOURSELF! 

I HAVE NO MORE PAPER AND YOUR INSTANT VIRTUAL ASSISTANT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO ALLOW A PERSON TO ORDER PAPER ADD-ONS REPLACEMENTS FROM THE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT YOU CAN ORDER ALL THE INK YOU WANT BUT YOU CANNOT ORDER YOUR PAPER !!!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS FEATURE ON THE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BECAUSE I TRIED EVERYTHING I REWORDED IT I REPHRASED MY QUESTIONS AND NOTHING CAME UP TO ORDER MORE PAPER THROUGH MY PAPER ADD-ON.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.