Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-09-2022 08:34 AM
I'd like to help!
If the printed page titled "Congratulations" only lists an email address, then your printer is already claimed to an HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected). You do not need a PIN or claim code in this case.
If the issue persists, then try the below steps:
Turn web services off and on to resolve the issue:
On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button at the same time to print the network configuration report
- Take down the printer's IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP.
- Click the Settings tab. In the Security section, click Administrator Settings.
- uncheck Webscan from EWS, and click Apply
- And go back and enable it.
Now the new page should print with a claim code.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
I am an HP Employee