Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 6052 All-In-One Printer

I've just spent the better part of the day getting my printer set up after not being able to use it for several weeks due to poor internet service and having metal siding and roof installed.  After paying for a service to perform the service, I'm still not able to print because InstaInk is down for maintenance.  My printer is not low on ink and I happen to have an unopened ink cartridge due to the printer being inoperable for several weeks.  It's not my problem that they're down for maintenance.  They're not answering the phone in the InstaInk department and I still can't print.  I have an an E and an O flashing on the printer and no one knows what that means.  They just say I can't print because I'm no longer registered for InstaInk.  What kind of service is that.  There doesn't seem to be any way to complain to a live person at HP, but I'd love to complain loudly.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @CarolStar,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.