Did you mean: 
Aurora_
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Previously registered used printer, cartridges locked on Instant Ink

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everybody! I previously  apologise for my english couse it isn't my native language.

My mother got an HP ENVY 4527 printer from a friend and I took it for myself.

I've registered everything (HP, HP Smart) and also on Instank Ink cause I riceived a message that told me that without a registration on Instant Ink I will not be able to use cartridges. So I proceed, but when they told me to give the code before "@hpeprint.com" they told me that the same code has already registered and I don't know what to do beause in this way i can't print.
Printer and PC are  linked by a wireless connection given by the same router.

There is any solution that doesn't concerned the disconnection from the router? (because I haven't the cable that can link printer and pc)

Thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,139 6,132 397 485
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aurora_, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Are you using HP Instant ink cartridges in the printer?

Do you know the Instant Ink account details if the printer was already enrolled?

Restart Web services. Turn it Off and turn it On again.

Refer to this document to know how.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

Aurora_
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply, however I've already resolved: my mum's friend forgot to delete the printer in her account; now she delete it and it works perfectly!

It was simpler than I thought 😁

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,139 6,132 397 485
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aurora_

Glad to know that the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any concerns related to HP products.

Happy to help!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation